STUDENT MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENT
5.0 Level credit including English Language and Mathematics from any nationally recognized Examination bodies such as WAEC, NECO, NABTEB Etc.
Good credit or Passes at OND or HND level or relevant field of study.
Good results at National Certificate of Education level relevant field of study.
First or second degree of a Nigeria or Oversea accredited University in relevant field of study
Professional certificate, Diploma and any other recognized certificate by the council.
STUDENT REGISTRATION AND EXAMINATION COURSES
The following are the subject code for the examination for registered student, depending on the condition which the candidate can be examined.
FOUNDATION LEVEL 1
(0) Paper 1. 100101 Essentials of Treasury Mgt
(2) Paper 2. 100102 Essentials of Cashflow
(3) Paper3. 100103 ESsentials of Risk Mgt.
(4) Paper4. 100104 Essentials of Working Capital Mgt
FOUNDATION LEVEL 2
(0) Paper 5. 100105 Introduction to Treasury Mgt.
(2) Paper 6. 100106 Introduction to Cash Mgt.
(3) Paper 7. 100107 Essentials of Liquidity Mgt.
(4) Paper 8. 100108 Essentials of Corporate Cash Mgt
(5) Paper 9. 100109 Information/Communication Mgt.
PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION STAGES:
PROFESSIONAL LEVEL 1
(0 Paper 10. 200101 Treasury Mgt Theory & Practice
(2) Paper 11. 200102 Cash & Liquidity Mgt.
Paper 12. 200105 Advanced Working Capital Mgt.
(4) Paper 15. 200104 Ethics in Treasury Mgt.
PROFESSIONAL LEVEL 2
(0 Paper 14. 200105 Organizational Structures in Treasury Mgt. Operations.
(2) Paper 15. 200106 Financial Intelligence
(3) Paper 16. 200107 Corporate Treasury & Cash Mgt.
(4) Paper 17. 200108 Risk Mgt & Financial Institutions
(5) Paper 18. 200109 Finance & Business Law
(0) Paper 19. 2001010 Strategic Treasury & Corporate Growth
(2) Paper 20. 2001011 Advanced Risk Mgt.
(3) Paper 21. 2001012 Portfolio & Stock Appraisal Mgt
4) Paper 22. 2001013 Liquidity Risk Measurements & Mgt.
Please Note that exemption would be granted on subject by subject basis depending on the qualification and relevance of such to the qualification to the exemption applied for.
Application for exemption on subject basis shall be submitted along with the student membership form to any of our officer accordingly.